God Is Laughing At Our Calamity
22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:
Think about our people, who should know better, incorporate as part of their morality what God calls sin. Yet, they are screening (like Alex Jones) of why things go on as they do.
To find out more, listen to this audio. Click Here
Sure, we are all sad to see what is going on, however, we can’t help but laugh with all this co.vid nonsense. I’m sure there were many times you laughed at how the people are acting. Here are some examples:
- people wearing face masks while driving
- when a newspaper reported that a person died right after being vac.cination and they go on to say “it could be worse”
- when people think that a little plastic screen on one side of the cashier will keep the virus from crossing over the other side
- when a person turns to face a wall because you are walking down a narrow pavement
- when it’s OK to walk in a crowded mall with no face masks but it’s not OK to be in a pharmacy without one
I can go on and on but the above really makes me laugh.
When you have people who refuse to listen to and follow God’s commandments and still wonder why we have all these problems; that doing the same thing over and over again will bring about a change some how (the unofficial definition of insanity). It just makes you laugh. As the Bible says – people are stupid on purpose. And the very sad thing is, that you have otherwise good Christian who know what’s happening, complain on one hand but on the other hand wants the same lifestyle that God condemns.