The Size and Structure of the Universe According to the Bible
The other point about God “walking” in the 3rd heaven tells us plenty too! It corroborates verses such as II Chron. 16:9: “For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro through the whole earth…” These tell us that the 3rd part of the heaven/ firmament where God presently dwells also revolves around the Earth, and that means that–Biblically–the Earth is at the center of the whole structure!
This should be no surprise. According to Scripture–and before the Copernican Paradigm laid the foundation for supplanting true science with false science–the Earth was obviously the center of the universe and everything– including the starry realm and God’s heavenly but temporary dwelling place–was going around it. “Science falsely so called” (I Tim. 6:20,21) has changed people’s perception of that reality, but it has not changed the reality!
The Earth–both cosmographically and spiritually–is the specially created focus of Creation where God the Father would reveal Himself and His Eternal Plan for mankind through His Son Jesus the Christ and through His inspired, infallible Old and New Testaments of the Bible (II Tim. 3:16,17). The Earth is not “…an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people…” [See: TSE Pt 2-Hist.BigBang (p.11)] as the late famed (or infamous) “exobiologist” Carl Sagan dutifully opined (in keeping with his monumental contribution to the furthering of the Kabbalist “creation scenario” and the resulting rapidly accelerating decline in Bible credibility that his fantasies have furthered). That reigning nihilistic concept of modern cosmology, and all that is derived from it, is Satan inspired deceptive pagan mythology and is right on track to being exposed as such.
So, to sum up these last additions regarding some of the Scriptural Specifications about the size and structure and function of the present Universe and the one to come, and ask a few more relevant questions, let’s recap and amplify:
1) Heaven–God’s present location at the very extremity of the third zone of the firmament–is only conceivable when considered from the vantage point of a stationary earth at the center of the universe.
2) God changes His location from that extremity of the third zone of the present Heaven in this first creation to a new location on the promised New Earth where it is stated that He will dwell with mankind eternally (Rev. 21:3). (Q.) But where is that New Earth to be located relevant to the New Heavens? (A.) The Center, just as in the Old Earth pattern.
3) We read that this old earth is dissolved and melts away (II Pet. 3:10-13), and that it flees away and is never seen again (Rev. 20:11) nor is even “remembered nor comes to mind” (Is. 65:17). So there is a certain place in these old heavens where this first earth is located in God’s “stage one” Plan for Eternity…before it is destroyed and removed from that location forever. (Q.) Where is that spot? (A.) Scripturally, the center of the universe.
4) John, the Revelator, said: “…I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away….And I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven….” (Rev. 21:1,2). (Q.) Down to where? (A.) The New Jerusalem that “comes down” rests on the ground of the New Earth in the same way the Old Jerusalem is built on the ground of this Old Earth. When the city “comes down out of heaven”, the New Earth on which it sets comes with it. The statement that the New Earth with the New Jerusalem “comes down out of heaven”, i.e., out of the most elevated part of the “heaven/ firmament” of the present structure, indicates that it is coming to the same structural location in the New Heavens as the old earth Biblically occupies in the present heavens (until it flees away and is forgotten: Rev. 20:11; Is. 65:17), i.e., the center of the (New) Universe.
5) “…Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God” (Rev. 21:3). (Q.) So, again, where is this eternal New Earth dwelling place of God and redeemed mankind located in the New Heavens? (A.) In the New Jerusalem on the New Earth in the center of the New Heavens.
6) For the New Jerusalem on the New Earth [See: New-Renew] to be coming down out of the disappearing Old Heavens into the New Heavens means there is a point at the center where the New Earth has to stop lest it go right past the center and somewhere back into the firmament zone much like it occupied in the Old Earth system! So, does this New Earth stop coming down when it reaches the spot that is the precise and immovable center of the New Heavens? Well, Scripturally, logically, and probably electromagnetically, that is where it will stop and remain eternally. Scripturally, there is no detectable difference in the structure of the New Universe with its New Heavens and New Earth except that the eternal thrones of God the Father and Jesus the Son are moved from their location in the most elevated part of the 3rd heaven in this temporary universe to the center of the New Heavens in the eternal universe. (…About those thrones [See: Trinity-Clarification, p.7]). This is the location that befits the Creators of this New Universe, New Earth, and New Jerusalem (Is. 65:17,18; 66:22; John 14:2;), And, again, Scripturally, it differs from the old earth design only in the re-location of the New Jerusalem on the New Earth from its present “construction site” at the extremity of the 3rd heaven to the center of the eternal New Heavens (II Cor. 12:2,4; John 14:2; Is. 66:22). (See, p.11). As noted, the scale of the New Earth and the New Heavens–as required by the obviously literal dimensions of the New Jerusalem: Rev.21:16,17–will doubtless be enormously larger…even though the present huge distances between “planets” will not be needed).
7) Since this New Earth will be immovable at the center of the revolving moon and sun in the New Heavens (Is. 66:23), [See: dayheaven] and since Jesus has been working on townhouse mansions in the New Jerusalem for the redeemed on that same New Earth (John 14:2,3), it is a Scriptural imperative that the relocation of the New Earth at the center will emulate the location of the old earth which Scripture placed at the center in the first creation (Gen. 1:1-16; Josh. 10:12).
So–considering everything up to now–the Scripturally certified rebuttal to what cosmologists tell us are gazillions of stars in billions of galaxies that are billions of years old and are billions of light years distant from we earthlings, is–in purely Bible terms–a fantasized, false concept of the universe. This fantasized concept has nothing whatsoever to do with real science, but stems from the “creation scenario” of another “holy book” belonging to an implacably vengeful anti-Christ religion. (So there is ample MOTIVE behind this mega scam to defeat the Plan of God the Father through Jesus the Son by destroying the credibility of the Bible through the establishment of an evolved– instead of a created–universe and mankind, you see…)
So too, in purely Biblical terms–as we are beginning to see–there is really a large but limited number of stars being REFLECTED off of a watery shell (which shell we will examine in some detail in Part II). The very entrance of the concept of reflections into an understanding of how our universe is perceived is–as we will continue to see–a concept that is unavoidable in Scripture and undeniable in basic optical science.
And–to the big point in these discourses–it is a concept that shrinks the size of this temporary universe super-dramatically from the size pounded into all our heads today…to a size that allows the stars to go around nightly as mandated in the Bible and as we see them do from our non-moving Earth platform at the center of the universe.
How dramatically is “super-dramatically”? Well, as noted early on: From a thickness of over 15 billion light years to a thickness to barely 1/2 of one light day…. (That’s about one ten trillionth as big as the BB Paradigm.) Is that dramatic enough??
Alpha Centuri, for example, is said to be 4.1 light years away. The would be about 24 trillion miles. As with all light year distances–now dumped on the public with the greatest air of exactitude (much as evolutionary “scientists” throw out time frames of hundreds of millions of years from their deceptive time dating techniques), we must realize that we are talking pure fantasy here; fantasy based on metaphysically contrived mathematical models locked into the Kabbalist Expanding Universe Model and promoted through fraudulent use of technology.
But, if Scripture puts all the stars in the third zone of the Firmament (the second zone of which includes the moon, the sun, and the planets to Pluto…some 3,670,000,000 miles thick), we can be assured that the true realm of the stars from the closest one to the furthermost does not require a zone one inch thicker than the zone from the Moon to Pluto. (After all, we are talking 3,670 x 1 million miles thick! That is plenty of room for all the known stars. All the rest is attributable to reflections!)
In short, the sum of these real distances in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd heavens describes the radius of the universe from Earth through the starry realm of the 3rd heaven. To that radius can be added the thickness of the 3rd heaven itself which is above the stars and can also be estimated from the Scriptural requirement for the space needed for God’s operations there on the New Earth which He promised to create 2700 years ago (Is. 66:22; 65:17; II Pet. 3:10-13; Rev. 21:1-3). That dimension could easily be much, much less than we are going to allot to it and, as will be apparent, even thus magnified it will have only a small impact on the overall radius.
Thus, even when we allow the distance through the starry realm (the stellatum) of the 3rd heaven to be the same as the 2nd heaven thickness, namely, 3,670,000,000 miles, we have a radius from the Earth to the last star of some 7,340,000,000 miles. The thickness that is required of God’s Paradisical 3rd heaven zone itself is related to the space necessary for carrying out the temporary operations going on there, most notably the promised creation of the New Earth, which will doubtless be enormously larger than this present temporary Earth. How much space is necessary for that project? Would a zone around this old Earth that is fifty million miles thick be enough room? A hundred million miles? One hundred and sixty million miles (to round off the combined distances to 7 1/2 billion miles)?? Why not Six hundred and sixty million miles which rounds the whole distance off to Eight Billion Miles?? We would still be looking at a radius of the entire universe that includes very generous distance allowances to meet the Scriptural requirements and would still be barely one half of one light DAY thick! (The thickness of the “waters above” has no substantive effect at all on the overall dimension, as we shall see in Part II; nor does the 1/4 million miles from the Earth to the Moon. So, basically, the inflated eight billion mile radius easily accommodates the size of the universe that the Bible endorses, and flatly defies the size required by Kabbalist Kosmology which is at least an incomprehensible, unverifiable, and utterly mythological ten trillion times bigger.)
Plainly, as will become increasingly clear, this radically sanforized Model of the Universe accommodates not only Scripture, but all that is actually known scientifically! It is still huge, but not fantastically huge beyond belief and beyond what is required! It is a reasonable size from our reasonable God (Isaiah 1:18). In plain fact, Biblically speaking, these shrunken dimensions are doubly reasonable. After all, this universe is repeatedly labeled a preliminary “stage one” structure of a system scheduled to be utterly destroyed, removed, and forgotten (Is. 65.17; 66:22; II Pet.3:1-12; Rev. 20:11). [See: New-Renew] When it is gone it is then replaced with a New Heavens and a New Earth which–as we’ve seen–include a New Jerusalem wherein God the Father and the Lord Jesus will dwell along with redeemed mankind eternally (Is. 65:17; 66:24; Rev. 21:3; 22:1,3). There is simply no Scriptural or scientific or logical reason for the billions of light years distances required by the Kabbalist fantasy about the thickness of the universe. There is a Religious reason however, namely, establishing the victory of the Kabbalist g-d over the Biblical God.
Does Lucifer’s boast (Isaiah 14:13,14) have no bearing on all this?:
“…thou (O Lucifer) hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God… I will be like the most High….”