Prison Time for Viewing “Terrorist” Videos

Prison Time for Viewing “Terrorist” Videos

The government is getting crazier and crazier. In the UK there is a proposed law to jail anyone watching “terrorist” videos – and that would include those from the political right. There will be some exceptions but the penalty is 15 years in prison.

Why this law? That is because the Edomites are getting desperate. If people know the truth, they will be out of business and not have life and death over the people. It may be just a matter of time before they go after flat earth websites. Why? Because more people will start believing in the God of the Bible.

Keep an eye on any such law that is proposed in your country. Watch the short video and learn more.

Advertisements

About revealed4you

First and foremost I'm a Christian and believe that the Bible is the inspired word of Yahweh God. Introducing people to the Bible through the flat earth facts.
This entry was posted in Important News and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Prison Time for Viewing “Terrorist” Videos

1. R.D. Sexton says:

Do you know of any research done to find pre-20th century letters, articles, books written by theologians who disagreed with Copernicus’s heliocentric theory? I am stumped.

Dick Sexton

• revealed4you says:

No I don’t. The only pre-20th century writing is in books and booklets but they are written by people who know the Bible. But even in the 19th century it was not preached in the churches.

2. Charlie@godsendusmen.com says:

Good morning,

I looked at the update you sent from this article, and saw that my comment had been removed. Do you know why my comments will not post, or stay on your website? If you would prefer that I not post, I’ll stop. However, it seems that we share quite a few beliefs.

Blessings, Charlie Steward

• revealed4you says:

I have no idea, I don’t know why. What I’ll have to do is post is as an article and not a Reply. But do keep writing and we’ll see what happens next time. Cheers

• Cyber says:

One of my comments also got removed in the past. I thought that it could have been removed because you disagreed with it. But maybe it also was due to an error.

3. Cyber says:

If watching terrorist propaganda is going to be a criminal offense then watching the mainstream news will make us criminals.

It is ironic that the worlds greatest terrorists who also happen to utilize the most propaganda of any entity in the world (i.e. the ones who control the government) want to punish what they call “terrorist propaganda”. This is a good example of Satanic hypocrisy. They themselves are responsible for most of the terrorist propaganda!

Anyway it is not left vs right. Left and right are just 2 boots that the Satanic elite uses to kick us with. It is the elite vs the people. And the elite is winning.